Saturday, November 04, 2006

Contemplation

For me, looking back my mistakes is very hard. I know how I was horrible when I've made mistakes. Usually I'm reluctant to look back my errors, so I just repeat it over and over. I know I shouldn't do that, I should fix my mistakes. My father said making mistakes was good as long as I could learn something through it, moreover, the thing was not repeating it. When I have to face my faults, I close my eyes and wait for letting them go, as a result of this, I am still the same placec and I can't go forward. When I did my hw, I saw what there were full of my incorrect sentences, I closed my eyes for 5 seconds as usual and took courage to correct them. However, the worst thing was still I didn't know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mijin
You do not need to take errors so seriously. You are much too hard on yourself. Everybody on earth has faults. I think it is great that you are learning another language and I really hope it doesn't make you feel bad to see your incorrect sentences. You are a very good student and I am lucky to have you in my class. Above all I hope you can find a way to enjoy learning English.

Cami said...

awww !! you are so lovelyy !! :)
you are the best student ever !!! :) and a great example for me !!
i know you dont care to be late hahaha but anyway you know lots of thinks and is so fun to ask you stuff because you really know almost the whole english dictionary !!!

eres sequisima =P

Anonymous said...

cami,
she was also a famous walking dictionary in the previous school. ^-^