Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fall in New York(Central Park)




Last Saturday Cookie and I went to Central Park remembering the movie "Fall in New York".

We tried to find the way in the movie and we thought we found it. It was very beautiful. Sometimes, a camera can't take a picture of the beauty, so we took a picture with our heart.


This is for Lika who is really missing Central Park.;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mijin,
Your words made me almost cry. I really do miss NY, especially Central Park and my friends from there. I also miss squirrels, free performances, fireworks after them, people in sketchers and lower-lower waist jeans :) …. I could list them forever …..
It is difficult to perform the beauty of Central Park, because it is too huge to be shown. Maybe you should take a picture of view from helicopter. :)
Although for many others Fall is just reminder of cold and dark winter, in my opinion it is the most romantic time. Gold leaves everywhere, cleaning and refreshing rains, smell of ground and wet leaves… And of course the thoughts about coming Xmas discounts ;)

cookie said...

this is exately my favorite photo that I took last week or even in NY. ;>