
Can you guess where it is?
It's from my lovely friend Lika in Baku in Azerbaijan. I had never thought about this country before I met her, because it is so far from me(my country, my thought, my heart). However, thanks to her, Azerbaijan comes closer to me.
===============================
I am sending you a picture of view from our balcony. You will see a park down there, it is very luxurious park, but it is covered with marble, so it is very slippery ever when it is dry, when it is rainy, you have a danger to “kiss” it several times, but when it is frozen… for God sake, Don’t ever think to stand on it, if you don’t need extreme, and just going to work. Don’t know who projected this stupid stuff. => from Lika
1 comment:
wow, you have lots of friends in the world. actually I have no idea about Baku.. -.-
anyway, it is really beautiful.
Post a Comment